- Roberto Casadei, PhD
- Post-doctoral Researcher in Computer Science and Engineering
and Adjunct Professor at Alma Mater Studiorum–Università di Bologna
- E-mail: roby [dot] casadei [at] unibo [dot] it
- Offices: Cesena, Italy
- By appointment to be arranged by e-mail.
Currently taught courses
- Self-* software systems: architectures and models for self-adaptation and self-organisation.
- Collective Intelligence: programming models for programming collective adaptive systems; aggregate computing.
- IoT & Edge Computing: programming models to express computations and coordinate resources across the IoT-edge-fog-cloud continuum.
Recent service roles