- Roberto Casadei, PhD
- Assistant Professor at DISI (Department of Computer Science and Engineering), Alma Mater Studiorum–Università di Bologna
- E-mail: roby [dot] casadei [at] unibo [dot] it
- Offices: Cesena, Italy
- By appointment to be arranged by e-mail.
Currently taught courses
- Self-* software systems: architectures and models for self-adaptation and self-organisation.
- Macro-programming: programming language-based approaches for emergent, collective intelligent, and self-organising systems.
- Collective Intelligence: theories, models, and techniques for understanding and engineering CI in (hybrid) multi-agent systems.
- IoT & Edge Computing: programming models to express computations and coordinate resources across the IoT-edge-fog-cloud continuum.
Recent service roles